What is the Leasing Contracts Administration Department?
Our Santiago office is integrated by a team of specialized professionals, aligned with the global processes of Portfolio Services developed in the Centers of Shared Services of CBRE around the world, where useful tools are developed for property management services and lease contracts, in order to provide the client with a local, regional or global vision of their real estate portfolio that allows them to optimize it.
What do we do and how?
- All the content of your real estate portfolio is validated, uploaded and updated in electronic systems of Lease Administration (Sequentra®), with access via WEB, 24x7
- Through a proactive management in the maintenance of the data and with a robust process of validation of these, we generate certainty in the information of the real estate portfolio
- Management, control and visualization of property documentation: lease agreements, sublease, loan agreement, agreements, deeds, projects, permits for the operation, among others
- Availability and visualization of real estate portfolio data in various formats: reports, dashbords, GoogleMaps, through the Portfolio Opmizer tool
- Management of critical dates through the active control of real estate transactions in progress
- Reports prepared according to the specific needs of each client
Active administration of lease and sublease contracts, involving:
- Interfaces with the owners and other interested parties
- Management of expenses and income
- Audit and reconciliation of payments and receipts
- Support for budgeting and budget control
- Property management services