Despite Covid-19 outbreak Porto recorded a healthy take-up
- Porto registered 10,300 sq m office take-up in the third quarter of 2020, representing a 15% increase q-o-q and less 16% y-o-y.
- The expansion of companies was take-up main driver in Q3 2020, recording 70% of the area occupied.
- The vacancy rate in Porto was 8.3% at the end of the Q3 2020.
- Seven buildings, together with the other two already inaugurated this year, sum up 39,250 sq m to the office stock in 2020.
- The average rent increased in the majority of the zones.